Jenny Mein Designs
Jenny Mein is a former international magazine food editor who has developed her botanical painting skills to design a range of bone china tableware and giftware, inspired by memories of the flowering plants and fruits of her childhood’s beautiful family garden on an old sugar estate in Jamaica.
Jenny Mein Designs are carefully produced to capture the essence and beauty of Caribbean gardens with their abundance of fruit trees and flowering plants. The china is produced exclusively under patent and manufactured using traditional methods at Stoke-on-Trent, England.Jenny Mein Designs
Jenny wanted to refresh her website and put in place a marketing plan that would raise the profile of her company to a wider audience which included selected bloggers, press and embassies worldwide.
To Market created a comprehensive marketing plan to introduce regular communication with existing clients, build a consistent presence on social media and provide news and information via press release and email marketing, specifically:
- Review and recommendation regarding the old website and liaison with the company’s web designer to implement new aspects to encourage sign up and better navigation to sales pages
- Content and design of a schedule of regular email marketing to existing customers and supporters, with agreed seasonal themes and issues
- Management of all social activity with a focus on being present in creative, design and interiors communities
- Suggest content and, where required, delivery for blog posting
- Creation of a quality website and supporting marketing messages and design in keeping with the target audience
- Press mentions i.e. Evening Standard and engagement with influential bloggers
- Twitter and Facebook social pages highly active, responsive and engaged
- Steady growth of email marketing contacts list by 80% over a 6 month period with an average 52% open rate