MercyCrowd property crowdfunding platform
MercyCrowd is a brand new property crowdfunding platform offering debt-free property investment.MercyCrowd
The company wanted to establish a presence in the UK and appointed To Market to help establish its presence in the fast growing fintech market. managing its initial marketing activity.
To Market devised and executed a twelve month marketing plan which included the following:
- Guidance and advice regarding the website and liaison with the company’s web designer.
- Creation of a schedule of marketing activity which included a digital advertising campaign aimed at professional investors, email marketing, exhibitions, social media management (including live event posting), blog posting and print items.
- PR activities – created a bespoke media and press list, devised and dispatched press releases including coverage in
- Liaison with Qatar, Doha and London teams
- Created print, exhibition materials and live social media management for two major exhibitions – Cityscape Qatar 2017 and the UK’s International Fintech Conference.
During the campaign the focus shifted from a tailored social media campaign on Twitter and Facebook to future client research for targeted campaigning
- At the height of social media campaign for a 4-week period Facebook showed that page engagement was up by 433.3% and the weekly total reach of the CPQ page went up by 711.1%.
- Mailing list growth from a single list that included family and friends to sector lists gained through specialist research and contact mining.
“Hi Jo, Thank you and your team for your assistance. Kind regards”
Anouar Adham, CEO, MercyCrowd
Hi Jo, Thank you and your team for your assistance. Kind regards