Davis Finest was launched by Charmaine Davis in 2013 as a beauty care range of 100% pure and natural products with 4 specialist ranges: herbal care, baby care, body care and hair care. These have been developed to suit individuals who wish to make natural and healthy lifestyle choices as well as those with allergic reactions to mainstream brands or with specific skincare or hair problems.Davis Finest
Until summer 2015 Davis Finest had been operating through its network of family and friends. By this time the company wanted to upscale its activities, increase its visibility online and expand its customer base and online sales.
To Market worked with Charmaine Davis on a marketing strategy that would aim to make the company visible to industry professionals as well as new customers.
The focus was to:
- Engage with relevant hair and beauty magazines to secure editorial and/or reader competitions
- Engage with relevant hair and beauty bloggers to promote the new range of herbal beauty powders
- Manage the company’s social media and blog pages to increase visibility, direct to the website and to special offers and promotions.
- Create an email marketing campaign designed to remain engaged with previous customers and encourage new sign ups.
- Build on the company’s Twitter and Facebook presence, event, coordinated photography and commissioned specific ‘growing stories’ for use on the website and on social media.
- To Market successfully secured an editorial article with focus on Charmaine Davis as a natural health expert for Black hair & Beauty in the February/March 2016 issue.
- In partnership with wellbeing blog Healthy Soul To Market arranged a November an online shopping promotion in November 2015.
- The 3 month newsletter campaign achieved an average 42% open rates from a list that had lapsed.
- On social media the Twitter account saw a 20% increase in followers and a peak in engagement on Facebook during the To Market run activity.
Thanks to you and Maureen for everything! The best for the new year and hope you have a good year.