Fusion4IT is an IT support business providing outsourced IT support solutions in the form of two main services: Fusion4IT Helpdesk and Fusion4IT Onsite.
The company provides a bespoke, professional service to meet the needs of its diverse clients, including projects such as business relocations, outside broadcasts and working with clients to adapt and scale their IT infrastructure as they grow.Fusion4IT
At a time of growth – bigger offices and increases in the team – the company was aiming to strengthen its communications with its current clients, capitalise on promotional opportunities in the pipeline and introduce itself to new prospects, particular in media industries.
To Market created a comprehensive marketing plan to introduce regular communication with existing clients, build a consistent presence on social media and provide news and information to existing customers through regular email marketing, specifically:
- Content and design of a schedule of regular email marketing to existing customers and supporters, with agreed seasonal themes and issues
- Management of all social activity with a focus on being present in creative and media communities
- Suggest, source and create content for blog posting
- Liaise with Fusion4IT clients to complete case studies for the website
- Liaise with PACT Pact – the trade association representing the commercial interests of UK independent television, film, digital, children’s and animation media companies – to create a unique member offer
- Regular communications with existing client teams
- Targeted email marketing to client prospects
- Twitter and Facebook social pages highly active, responsive and engaged
- Development of the existing contacts list with a strong 30% open rate on communications
Hi Jo 🙂
Things have been increasingly busy on our side … everything we’ve received from you guys has been great!