My Gammies is a multi-award winning vegan bakery based in East London started because of the struggles of a loved grand-daughter’s food sensitivities. The company produces fresh, healthy
and natural alternative food products that are free from all 14 main allergens.
At a time of growth – new premises, new processes and new staff – My Gammies the company was aiming to strengthen its communications with its current clients and create a sales and marketing plan that would potentially double its sales to date.
To Market worked on a consultancy basis to create a comprehensive sales and marketing plan to provide a roadmap for the company directors to work through, specifically:
- Recommend a schedule of regular email marketing to existing customers and supporters, with agreed seasonal themes and issues
- Recommendations for social activity with a focus on being present in food/natural/gluten-free/allergy-free media and communities
- Identify the type of outlet for new sales and subscription opportunities with suggested types of marketing materials and guidance on content
- Suggest content for blog posting
- A 12-month sales and marketing plan ready to execute
- Guidelines around marketing content and materials in place
- A sales strategy with supporting materials refined and ready to execute
- Three media articles secured to start the ball rolling
“Since meeting Jo of “To Market”, I have been both impressed and forever grateful for the amount of personal attention, advice and guidance received from Jo. In My Gammie’s infancy, Jo advised us focusing on our marketing needs to expand and increase our customer base and revenue. I found Jo extremely reliable, always prepared with a structured plan and fully knowledgeable of her domain. Jo went beyond fulfilling her contract and delivered that extra mile.